Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 07 and Jul 12. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
- Description & Specifications
- Free Shipping
| Authorized Dealer
THE INDUSTRY LEADER
- ZLINE Range Hoods blend superior performance with elegant design
- An industry-first LIFETIME WARRANTY on all motors
- 3 Year All-Inclusive Parts Warranty
- Propriety designs and high end craftsmanship
- Crown Molding is included on all Designer Range Hoods providing a seamless hood to ceiling transition
DESIGN & PERFORMANCE
- Powerful motors with maximum air flow ranging from 760 CFM to 1200 CFM
- 4 Fan Speed Settings will let you choose the perfect air flow
- Ultra-quiet motor design rated at less than 60 decibels on the maximum air flow setting, will let your dinner conversations continue as you maintain a clean kitchen environment
- Built-in Halogen Lighting or optional LED replacement bulbs (included) to illuminate your stove and adjacent counter-top areas
- Countless variations in materials & finish let you choose the perfect look for your kitchen
INSTALLATION & CARE
- The installation of this product is one of the easiest in the industry!
- Standard ducting and electrical requirments (110V/60HZ) make ZLINE Range Hoods compatible with most kitchens and homes
- Chimney Short Kits and Extensions available for non-standard ceiling heights
- High-quality Stainless Steel Baffle Filters can be easily removed and washed in the dishwasher, allowing for easy clean-up for years to come
- Factory-tested assurance of performance and our 3 Year Parts Warranty shows we stand by our craftmanship
- Easy-to-contact, friendly customer service department available to answer any and all questions throughout the duration of your ZLINE Range Hood experience
- Options: Ductless
- Venting Size: 6" Outlet (Transition piece with backdraft damper to round ducting included)
- Charcoal Filters (not included) available for ductless/recirculating option.
- Mount Type: Island Mount (Ceiling)
- Material & Finish: 21g #430 Stainless Steel
- Max Air Flow (CFM): 280/400/580/760 (CFM)
- Lighting: 4 Directional LED Lights (3-Watt)
- Control Panel: Speed/Timer Panel with LCD (3 Minute AutoTimer with Delayed Shutoff)
- Filters: Stainless Steel Baffle Filters (Dishwasher Safe)
- Warranty: 3 Year Parts Warranty
- Chimney: 11.75" W x 10.75" D x 19" H (x2) (Telescoping)
- Chimney Short Kit and Extension Available:
- Short Kit (2-12" sections) ~7-8 ft. Ceilings
- Extension (2-36" sections) ~9.5-12 ft. Ceilings
- Dimension: 30" W x 23.5" D x 6.8" H
- Style: Stainless Steel
- Manufactured by ZLINE Kitchen & Bath
- Model No. GL2i-30 (ETL Listed)
- Motor: High Performance 760 CFM/4-Speed Motor
- Noise Level: 30/41/49/52 (Decibels)
- Speeds: 4 Speeds
- Voltage: 110V/60HZ
- UPC: 855187005689
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer FREE shipping on all orders within the lower 48 states. Free shipping offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guan, Northern Marina Islands, United States Virgin Islands, any outlining mainland USA islands, or any International destination including Canada. There are 2 methods used for shipment and delivery which are delivered curbside:
- FOR MOST RANGE HOODS, SINKS, FAUCETS AND ACCESSORY PRODUCTS - FedEx Ground is used for delivery. FedEx will deliver the product and leave outside of premises only, without calling to arrange for delivery times.
- FOR RANGES, COOKTOP, DROP-INS, DISHWASHERS AND REFRIGERATORS & ALL THOR KITCHEN PRODUCTS- FedEx Freight is used for delivery. FedEx will call to arrange a specific delivery time and you will have to arrange to be at the “ship to” address to accept the product. FedEx will not deliver the product on the premises without someone there to receive it.
We do not ship to PO Boxes.
FedEx Freight delivers the product curbside only and arrangements to move the product inside the premises will have to be pre-arranged by the customer ahead of time.
Full insurance is included in all shipments.
Tracking number(s) will be provided by the email supplied 1-2 business days* after the date of the order is placed and after which:
- Items shipped FedEx Ground will take 2-4 business days* after processing date.
- Items shipped FedEx Freight will take 3-5 business days* after processing date
Free shipping applies to 48 contiguous states. Free shipping offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guan, Northern Marina Islands, United States Virgin Islands, any outlining mainland USA islands, or any International destination including Canada. However, we will work with private parties/shipping proxies for shipments outside our normal shipping range mentioned above (including Alaska, Hawaii, Outlining mainland USA Islands, Canada, etc.) if pre-arranged by the customer. The customer is required to pay for shipping rate in this instance. We will NOT honor returns for shipments outside of our normal shipping range.
Please message email@example.com should you have any questions related to out of zone shipping and International Shipping quotes.
*These are estimated time intervals and are dependent on Ship To location.
ALL PRODUCTS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING WARRANTY:
1. RANGE HOOD WARRANTY:
All ZLINE Range Hoods have a 3-Year Warranty and a LIFETIME Warranty on the Range Hood Motor.
Premier Copper Products - Limited Lifetime
2. RANGES, COOKTOPS AND DROP-INS WARRANTY:
All Ranges products have a 1-year warranty.
3. SINKS WARRANTY:
ZLINE sinks have a LIFETIME warranty.
Premier Copper Products - Limited Lifetime
4. DISHWASHER WARRANTY:
All Dishwashers have a 2-year warranty.
5. FAUCETS WARRANTY:
All ZLINE Faucets have a Lifetime warranty.
Premier Copper Products - Limited Lifetime
*For 3 years from the date of original purchase, we will provide free of charge, non-consumable replacement parts for the components that failed due to manufacturing defects. Subject to the conditions and limitations set forth below at its option, either repair or replace any part of its products that prove defective by reason of improper workmanship or material. Repaired parts or replacement products will be provided by www.farmhousekitchenandbath.com on an exchange basis and will be either new or refurbished to be functionally equivalent to new. The consumer is responsible for shipping costs. Consumable parts not covered by this warranty include but are not limited to light bulbs, metal, aluminum and charcoal filters This warranty is extended to the original purchaser for products purchased for ordinary home use in the continental USA. This warranty will be void when: Product damaged through negligence, improper installation, accident, abuse, misuse, and natural disaster, insufficient or excessive electrical supply. Abnormal mechanical or environmental conditions or any unauthorized disassembly repair, modifications or failure to follow the installation instructions or when the product is used commercially or other than its intended purpose or damaged because of improper connection with equipment of other manufacturers. Repaired or modified by anyone other than authorized agents This limited warranty does not apply to any product on which the original identification information has been altered, obliterated or removed, has not been handled or packaged correctly, has been sold as second-hand or resold contrary to the US regulations. What is not covered: Consumable parts such as light bulbs, metal, and charcoal filters. The natural wear of finish, and wear due to improper maintenance, use of corrosive and abrasive cleaning products, pads and cleaning products. Chips, dents or cracks due to abuse, misuse, freight damage (not reported), or improper installation. Damage of product caused by accident, fire, flood or act of God, we are not liable for and is not covered by warranty, any loss of properties or any cost associated with removing, servicing, installing or determining the source of problems with our products. This warranty is valid in the United States. It is non-transferable and applies only to the purchaser and does not extend to subsequent owners of this product, any applicable implied warranties, including the warranty of merchantability are limited in duration to a period of express warranty as provided herein beginning with the date of original purchase at retail and no warranties, whether express or implied shall be applied to this product.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.