RETURNS, CANCELLATION & EXCHANGE POLICY
Bison Kitchens offers a 30-Day Return Policy-if the product is damaged-that starts on the day you receive your merchandise. If the product is damaged, you can return it. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Requirements for a Full Refund
- Items must be in new condition, or in the state that they were received.
- Items must be returned with all of their original packaging and accessories and no rebates should have been filed and/or claimed.
- Items must be shipped back to us fully insured using a trackable shipping method at your expense.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
When A Product Cannot Be Returned
- It the product is not damaged and it has been more than 30 days from the date you received your shipment.
- Item is marked as "Final Sale" or "Special Order."
- Item is in used condition or has been installed.
- Warranty card has been filled out or the product has been registered or serviced, or rebates have been filed and/or claimed for the product(s) you want to return.
- Sale items. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Returning and Shipping
You (the buyer) will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email with a copy of the invoice with the order number at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not allow order cancellations without a valid reason. All orders cancelled are subject to a $200 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.